WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling Registration 2017: Department Of Health & Family Welfare, Bengal gives responsibility to WBJEE to conduct the nursing entrance exam every year for B.Sc Nursing courses in university/colleges of West Bengal. JENPAUH-2017 is testing through which you will get a seat in colleges. WBJEEB is authority conducting the exam and releasing the result after which the JENPAUH counselling start. In this article, you will get knowledge of WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling Schedule 2017 and how to get registered for seat allotment.
West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2017
The only mode of registration for the counselling is online. So you need to open the official portal for counselling form. Below we have step by step guide to get the WBJEE JENPAUH counselling 2017.
It is scheduled on 29th August 2017 onwards; there will be three rounds depending upon seat vacancy on colleges and universities. We have seat matrix for each college in the state of West Bengal.
JENPAUH Counselling Schedule 2017
|01||Generation of E-Challan and deposition of Counselling fees||29.08.2017 to 02.09.2017|
|02||Challan Registration||30.08.2017 to 05.09.2017|
|03||Choice Filling||30.08.2017 to 05.09.2017|
|05||Result Processing & Publication||06.09.2017 to 07.09.2017|
|06||Reporting to College of Nursing Medical College auditorium for physical verification of documents of allotted candidates||08.09.2017 to 10.09.2017|
|07||Admission to the allotted Institute||08.09.2017 to 13.09.2017|
|08||Display of Vacant Seat after Round-I admission||14.09.2017|
|ROUND II||ROUND II|
|09||Result processing & publication||14.09.2017 & 15.09.2017|
|10||Reporting to College of Nursing Medical College auditorium for physical verification of documents of freshly allotted candidates||16.09.2017 & 17.09.2017|
|11||Admission to the allotted Institute||16.09.2017 & 19.09.2017 (except Sunday)|
|12||Display of Vacant Seat after admission||Display of Vacant Seat after admission
|ROUND III||ROUND III|
|13||Choice Filling||21.09.2017 to 23.09.2017|
|15||Result processing & publication.||24.09.2017 & 26.09.16|
|16||Reporting to College of Nursing Medical College auditorium for physical verification of documents of freshly allotted candidates||27.09.2017 to 28.09.2017|
|17||Admission to the allotted Institute||27.09.2017 to 29.09.2017|
JENPAUH Counselling Registration 2017
This schedule is tentative and based on the previous years’ schedule. Candidates are advised to visit this page again for the final counseling schedule.
We will also update this page after the publication of Information brochure for WBJEE JENPAUH 2017. Candidates look the official website for more information www.wbmcc.nic.in
Check Out: WBJEE JENPAUH 2017 Result
WB JENPAUH Counseling Process
- Counselling Registration
- Web Option Filling for desired colleges and courses
- Seat Allotment at the college (to be present in-person)
- Report/Joining to Allotted College (Result to be published online)
Documents Required for Counselling
- SSC, Intermediate & other Mark sheets.
- WB JENPAUH Hall Ticket 2017.
- JENPAUH 2017 Score Card.
- Category Certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Transfer Certificate.
WBJEEB Merit List and Ranking Methodology
WBJEEB will publish a merit rank list based on the candidates’ total score in the entrance test.
- This list shall be in the mane and style of ‘GMR’ (General Merit Rank)
- Separate reserved category merit rank shall also be published for respective category of students e.g. SC Ranks, ST Rank, OBC-A Rank, OBC-B Rank, PwD Rank.
- But only ‘GMR’ shall be applicable for sequencing the counseling and seat allotment.
- Another separate merit rank will be published in the mane of ‘GMR-N’ for female candidates only for admission into B.Sc.- Nursing.
- Ranking of the said merit list shall be done in the descending order of total marks scored in the entrance test.
- However, there may be ties and following tie-breaking rule shall be applicable for them in the determination of their merit rank.
Tie-breaking Methodology in Merit Rank
- Less negative marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry taken together
- More positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together
- More positive marks in Biology and Physics taken together
- Less Negative marks in Biology and Physics taken together
- If the tie exists still thereafter, same will be broken by the date of birth (DOB) of the concerned candidates; the order candidate will be given preference over the younger.
For any query you can contact us and our team will make sure you get your answers asap.